- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to visitor registrations for all events organised by dmg events group of companies (referred to henceforth as “dmg events”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms dmg events will be unable to accept your registration to any event organized by it (the “Event”).
- In registering you understand that by choosing to allow your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, you will be providing the exhibitor or sponsor with your personal data. You consent to this personal data being used to contact you about their products or services and understand that this partner or sponsor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and you consent to such transfer of your data. You also understand and agree that your personal data may be held and used by the organiser of this event, and any third-party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, accept or refuse your application. A binding contract will be formed only when we provide you with our written acceptance of your application.
- This is a trade-only event and all visitors to the Event must be 18 years or over (or such other minimum age as required under local laws).
- dmg events reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability. dmg events reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation without liability.
- Tickets and/or badges are strictly non-transferable. You must not without dmg events prior written consent resell or transfer tickets and/or badges, or allow your ticket and/or badge to be used by anyone else.
- dmg events reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or who in the opinion of dmg events represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by dmg events or the venue owners at the Event.
- You must not:
i. use abusive or foul language or obscene or indecent gestures, including threatening, abusive or insulting language directed to any person by reason of their colour, race, gender, sexuality, nationality or ethnic origin;
ii. behave in a manner which could be dangerous to yourself or others;
iii. obstruct doorways, gangways, access routes, entrances, exits or stairways; or
iv. climb onto buildings, walls, fences, structures or fittings at the venue.
- dmg events excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. dmg events accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer regarding or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in these Terms and Conditions only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Personal arrangements including travel and accommodation are at your own risk and dmg events will not be liable for these costs, even if the event is cancelled.
- dmg events will not be in breach of these terms and conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if the delay or failure arises from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- All intellectual property rights in or arising out of the Event are owned by dmg events or its third-party exhibitors or speakers and nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any rights in them. You may not use our intellectual property rights in any way without our prior written consent.
- You acknowledge and agree that dmg events and our employees and contractors may take photographs and/or videos at the Event which may include you (the "Images"). You hereby consent to and grant dmg events a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, transferable sub-licensable licence to use the Images for any purpose whatsoever. You acknowledge that dmg events is the exclusive owner of all rights in the Images.
- dmg events may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract or deal in any manner with all or any of its rights under these terms and conditions and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, assurances, promises, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, in relation to its subject matter.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- No-one other than a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any of them.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes and claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in the country where the event is organized from.