APPLICATIONS WITHOUT CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Drive revenue through exhibition stand, sponsorship and catalogue sales, working closely with and managing the direct sales team and international sales agents and ensure outstanding customer service to our exhibitors, sponsors and partners. Fully understand the market locally and internationally.
- To be responsible for the revenue generation through the direct sales team who sell exhibition stands and sponsorship packages to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorships in accordance with set targets to ensure the revenue budget is achieved and exceeded.
- Develops long term account relationships through regular calls and visits, offering information on the customer’s sector and sending information
- Identifies opportunities for cross-selling for colleagues on other events
- To actively seek new customers from all relevant sources including trade press, competitors.
- Provide the Event Director with weekly report detailing team activities and forecast.
- Monitor sales figures and reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to enable senior management to be updated on the progress of the show and sponsorships.
- 2-3 years exhibition sales experience
- Demonstrates high call rates and good written proposals
- Able to report figures and forecast pipeline accurately
- Creative thinker – to be able to generate ideas to improve sales, and identify new business opportunities
- Analytical skills – competitor and market analysis
- An open and honest communicator, is able to work transparently with Event Manager for personal and event success
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com. Please insert the role title into the subject line.