- Actively promote and sell exhibition space and sponsorship
- To conduct a telephone sales campaign to lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- To conduct face-to-face sales to current exhibitors, lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- To source new companies in these marketplaces from the trade press and competitive events
- To actively seek out and follow through effectively on new prospects
- Liaise with Associations and Trade Bodies.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with current customers and prospects, understanding their business and marketing needs
- To develop and manage the prospect database
- To maintain contact with exhibitors and deliver a high standard of customer service
- To work with the Sales Manager in identifying new opportunities for the event.
- To achieve individual and event revenue targets.
- Update and maintain accurate ‘Sales Force’ records
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- No formal qualifications required. Fluent in English written and verbal, other languages an advantage.
- 1 year sales experience. Tele Sales in any environment is an advantage
- Excellent communicator
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert the role title into the subject line.