- Create and implement an integrated marketing campaign for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaign
- Forecast and monitor entire budget, marketing time-line and media plan
- Develop marketing plan for exhibitor lead generation and engage with them to participate in marketing the event
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from utilizing below and above the line mediums including email, direct mail, PR, fax, social media, outdoor advertising, online advertising, trade and daily advertising, SMS, website, radio, search engine marketing and TV.
- Manage the clean, verification and build of the show database
- Negotiate barter details with appropriate media partners and associations
- Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information. Manage the integration of any third party modules (e.g. floor planner, show APP, etc.) between suppliers.
- Coordinate the design, production and mail of all marketing collateral, including sales brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, post-cards, top line report, post-show report, print advertisements, web banners/emails, etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years in mid manager level marketing, but not strictly in event marketing
- Marketing qualification is advantageous.
- Practice good time management
- Be trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Demonstrate good team work with co-workers/peers
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert the role title into the subject line.