- Support the Marketing Manager(s) in the execution of all campaigns
- Draft media agreements. Execute the delivery of all media agreements in conjunction with the Marketing Manager(s) including maintaining the media log on a day to day basis.
- Act as point of contact with all media partners forwarding on press releases, taking enquiries and coordinating onsite activities
- Act as point of contact with all show exhibitors including sending the welcome email, marketing requests, product image requests, PR information, etc.
- Act as point with operations department for issues such as travel agency, media racks, etc.
- Drop in copy to new websites and update the website with new content and images given by the marketing manager including the creation of campaign trackers
- Assist with managing special events outside of the shows including collateral production, communication with invitees and recording acceptances
- Coordinate with suppliers and printers, answer their enquiries and ensuring they deliver on time.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a support role where working accurately, and to deadlines is a prerequisite
- Ideally some level of marketing exposure but not strictly necessary
- Practice good time management
- Be trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Demonstrate good team work with co-workers/peers
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert the role title into the subject line.