- To meet or succeed set yearly and monthly delegate revenue targets by selling consistently to all call types with the following objectives: repeat delegates, new clients and prospects.
- To research new leads and follow up existing leads
- To maximize sales time by targeting effectively the correct clients and companies
- To work with the conference producer and Marketing Manager for optimum sales technique and marketing focus
- To use the sales & marketing database to the maximum possible. You are responsible for all data within a sector which is monitored on a regular basis
- To complete accurately and send the daily report sheet to your line manager
- To operate all administrative systems in an organised manner, organise computer details. A complete record of calls and sales made for each client or prospect; order forms completed accurately and legibly
- To generate maximum revenue on any given event
- To work within a team environment towards team goals
- Must have at least a year’s experience in a support role
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Be able to work alone and under pressure and within changing priorities and deadlines
- Customer focused
- Build and maintain relationships
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert the role title into the subject line.