- Maintain all brand tools, templates and guidelines ensuring they are successfully adopted across the business
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including newsletters, email and social media
- Maintain the corporate website ensuring all information is accurate and up to date, continuously looking at ways to improve the user experience
- Work closely with internal and external designers, freelancers and agencies to implement marketing campaigns that are on-brand and consistent
- Assist with writing, editing and polishing copy for assets such as the website, newsletter etc.
- Build relationship with media and influencers
- Monitor web and social mentions and respond accordingly
- Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budget
Minimum Experience & Behavioral Competencies:
- Experience in business to business brand development is highly desirable, as well as a good understanding of the strategies and tactics employed to build brand equity across markets and channels.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proactivity and responsiveness is required at all times, as well as the ability to multi-task across a range of projects with multiple stakeholders at different levels across the business
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively and highly organized and attention to detail is essential
- Process-driven and a commitment to setting an example of best working practice
- Excellent briefing and response skills at all times
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while remaining flexible
- Able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com. Please insert the role title into the subject line.