The Conference Marketing Manager will be directly involved in the marketing of the conference element of the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference.
- Create and implement an integrated marketing campaign for the conference element of ADIPEC.
- Forecast and monitor marketing time-line and media plan
- Develop marketing plan for speaker and delegate lead generation for each conference product line to run simultaneously throughout the event cycle.
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from utilising below and above the line mediums including email, direct mail, PR, fax, social media, outdoor advertising, online advertising, trade and daily advertising, SMS, website, radio, search engine marketing and TV.
- Manage the clean, verification and build of the conference database
- Negotiate barter details with appropriate media partners and associations
- Ensure the conference section of the show websites is fully up to date with latest information.
- Coordinate the design, production and mail of all conference marketing collateral, including delegate sales brochures, conference brochures, top line report, post-show report, print advertisements, web banners/emails, etc.
- Provide cross-conference and post-conference marketing support for the production department and general support for the marketing department as required.
- Must be able to work independently with catch-ups weekly
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Marketing qualification is advantageous
- 2+ years in mid manager level marketing with conference experience.
- Practice good time management
- Be trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Demonstrate good team work with co-workers/peers
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert the role title into the subject line.