How Many Hours do you Spend Making Calls and Organising Meetings Throughout the Middle East?
- Reach up to 100+ decision makers who are actively looking for new thinking and innovations in health, safety and risk management
- Be promoted to 40,000 health and safety experts in the oil, gas and petrochemicals industries
- Interact face to face with your target audience and answer their concerns and queries.
- Capitalise on extensive PR and media exposure through campaigns we run with our international and regional media partners
- Sell your products and services through an educational platform
Don't Miss This Opportunity to Engage with this Unique Audience
There are many different ways to engage with the audience and position your products and services most effectively at 3rd Annual HSRM forum
- Align your company with groundbreaking thought-leadership: moderate or introduce a high-profile session where you can introduce session attendees and field questions
- Demonstrate your firm's knowledge: participate with industry experts in a panel discussion, deliver a standalone presentation or moderate a roundtable session
- Host a popular networking or new content feature that attendees will associate with your brand
- Leverage business development opportunities and hold pre-arranged meetings
- Promote new or existing products and service lines via a space in our "innovation showcase" exhibition hall or through distribution of whitepapers and technical papers to forum delegates
- Create more awareness of your organisation, products and services via one of the many branding opportunities at the forum.
To find out how you can join the debate and best exploit this unique forum for genuine business advantage, contact Femi Itiola by email at email@example.com or by phone on +971 (04) 438 0365 for more details.
Associate Sponsor 2012
Associate Sponsors 2011
Tyco Fire & Security UAE is the region's leading provider of fire protection, fire detection, safety and security systems. With 800 employees' locally we design, build, fabricate, supply, install and maintain Tyco's world leading brands across a broad spectrum of industries.
We operate to the highest standards of quality and safety and are approved to ISO 9001: 2008 - Quality Management System Standard, ISO 14001: 2004 - Environment Management System Standard and OHSAS 18001: 2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard. This reflects our commitment to meet our customer's needs & expectations, environment protection and the occupational health & safety of the stakeholders through implementation of an Integrated Management System.
Established in 1977, Delta Plus is an innovative French designer and manufacturer of a full 'head to toe' range of Personal Protective Equipment (helmets, safety-shoes, gloves, coveralls…).
Listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999, Delta Plus brands include Venitex, Panoply, Tiger Steel and Froment. With many distribution subsidiaries and multiple manufacturing units worldwide, the Delta Plus Group is a strong and dynamic leader in the field.
For our activities in the Middle East region, Delta Plus Middle East's 2,500 m2 climate-controlled warehouse is located centrally in the United Arab Emirates, specifically Sharjah Airport International Free Zone. Allsafe, designer and manufacturer of working from height products (fall arrest equipment; harnesses, lanyards, cargo-lashings and lifting slings) of Sharjah for over 12 years is also part of The Delta Plus Group. Detailed information of our products can be found by visiting our websites; www.deltaplus.eu and www.allsafe.ae