Health, Safety & Risk Management from Corporate Strategy to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Operations
Following on from the success of the 2nd Annual HSRM Forum, dmg :: events is proud to announce the dates of the 3rd Annual HSRM Forum which will take place from 12 – 13 May 2013 in Abu Dhabi.
Attendee's at the 2nd Annual HSRM Forum:
- Learnt how to improve safety from the boardroom to the workplace
- Uncovered how industry leaders project to bridge the gap between policy and operations through the Executive Opening Debate
- Heard exclusive case study presentations from Danagas, ENOC, Al Hosn Gas and Dolphin Energy
- Listen to a real-live piracy experience from ADNATCO-NGSCO
- Benchmarked your organisation against the region's industry players
Previous Attendee’s of the HSRM Forum
- VP HSE, ADCO
- HSSE Manager, ESNAAD
- QHSE Manager, SCHLUMBERGER
- Sustainability Development Advisor, BOROUGE
- HSE Technical Department Manager, ADNOC
- Safety Engineer, TAKREER
- HSE Manager, TYCO FIRE & SECURITY LLC
- Corporate HSSE Manager, PETROFAC EMIRATES
- QHSE Manager, AL MASAOOD OIL INDUSTRY SUPPLIES & SERV. CO.
- HSE Superintendent, GASCO
- Chief EHS Compliance Officer, ENOC
- and many more...