2nd Annual Middle East Gas Forum Announced!
dmg :: events is proud to announce the 2nd Annual Middle East Gas Forum from 24 – 27 September 2012 at the Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
CEOs, MDs, GMs and VPs of the region's key gas industry players will gather to discuss supply & demand, exploration & production, geopolitics, natural gas distribution, sour gas development and treatment, gas processing and LNG. Make sure you do not miss out on the opportunity to network with the region's key players and register now!
Highlights of the 2nd Annual Middle East Gas Forum include:
- Chaired by Jean Luc Guiziou, President, Total UAE
- Keynote speech by Dr. Aldo Flores-Quiroga, Secretary General, IEF
- Newly confirmed advisors, speakers and panellists
- 1 stream covering the entire gas value chain, including: supply & demand, E&P, geopolitics, natural gas distribution, sour gas development and treatment, gas processing and LNG
- Featuring a 2-day training course facilitated by Ieda Gomes on Natural Gas Supply, Pricing and Tariffs
The Inaugural Middle East Gas Forum Was Attended by:
- Chief Executive Officer, ADGAS
- Chief Executive Officer, Danagas
- COO, Rakgas LLC
- Vice President UAE Operations, Dolphin Energy
- Reservoir Development Manager, Crescent Petroleum
- Manager Gas Distribution & Sales, BAPCO
- Vice President LNG Plant, ADGAS
- General Manager Production & Processing, Enerflex Middle East Ltd.
- Vice President, GASCO
- Commercial Manager, Wintershall Middle East
- Commercial Director, DOW Chemical
- and many more...