The Executive Advisory Board helps shape the content and direction of the programme. The board represents the most authoritive names from the industry.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend a member for the advisory board or to share your suggestions.
Call for Speakers
To be part of this cutting-edge event and share your experiences and ideas to help shape the future of the industry, express your interest to speak by emailing email@example.com.
Are you a senior manager and is time a constraint for you to get involved? There are different interactive formats incorporated in the forum agenda to enhance interactivity, which require minimal advance preparation. Consider getting involved in:
- Live interviews – interview questions will be shared with you in advance
- Panel discussions – feel free to nominate a topic of your choice
- Leaders' debates – discussion topics will be shared with you in advance
- Roundtable sessions– feel free to nominate a topic of your choice
Speakers are entitled to attend the forum free of charge. In addition any colleagues who are interested to attend receive a 20% discount off the standard registration fee.
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team and to ensure availability.
- Your presentation title and a short 10 line summary of your presentation focus
- Outline the key learning points and/or takeaways for the audience
- Your name, job title, biography and company logo
- Your contact information (email, mobile, office telephone number)
Speakers at the inaugural Middle East Gas Forum Included:
Dr. John barry
VP Technical and Production MENA & Country Chair Abu Dhabi
Dr. Antonia Costa Silva
Chairman of the Management Commission
PARTEX OIL AND GAS
Head of Middle East
E.ON RUHRGAS AG
Commercial Lead Gulf
MAERSK OIL MIDDLE EAST
General Manager – Qatar